Terms & Conditions
The content of the pages of this website, including product details and pricing, is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website, and any products, services or information available through this website, from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. It is your responsibility to check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(3) Limited Warranties
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(4) Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
(5) Licence to Use Website
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, content and product design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of this material in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following:
- This website and its content and products is copyright of Everything is illustrated - © Everything is illustrated 2017. All rights reserved.
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Unauthorised use of this material or this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
(6) External Links
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
(7) Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of this website and our products/services and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the local laws of Everything is illustrated.
(8) Ordering and payment
- 1.1 'Everything is Illustrated ltd' only accepts payment by credit or debit cards.
- 1.2 All payments must be in UK Pounds Sterling. The exchange rate that will apply is determined by your card issuer. Please contact your card issuer for further information on the applicable rates of exchange. You agree that we may issue you with invoices in electronic form by email.
- 1.3 All product prices include VAT where applicable.
- 1.4 Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Postage and packaging costs will vary depending on where you are in the world and the size and weight of your item. Delivery costs are shown in the Shopping Cart area.
- 1.5 Every effort has been taken to ensure descriptions, photographic reproductions and specifications are correct, however, there may be slight colour differences between items as viewed on the website and the actual print colours, which are caused by the variations in computer screen quality representation of our items. We reserve the right to change the specification of products without prior notice.
- 1.6 We will begin supplying the goods you have ordered as soon as you have placed an order and we have received payment in clear funds. You will have the right to cancel any order under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulation 2000 or any equivalent legislation in your jurisdiction for any reason provided that you do so within seven working days after the day on which you receive the goods. Notice of cancellation must be in writing and must be sent to us by email to email@example.com or by post to 35, Beaumont Walk, London NW3 4SW, England.
- 1.7 We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- 2.1 Please allow up to 28 days from our receipt of your order and clearance of your payment for delivery. We will email you once your order has been dispatched. If we forsee any major delay in a delivery then we will contact you to advise you of this.
- 2.2 Most of our goods will be sent by Royal Mail special delivery. For international orders, items will be sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service.
- 2.3 We make every effort to ensure your purchase reaches you in perfect condition. Cloths are sent out in tough protective packaging.
- 2.4 Customs & Duty.
Please note that all shipments to OUTSIDE the European Union (EU) may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches that country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. If your order does incur import duties and taxes by your local customs authority in your country, then these will need to be paid direct by you to them before they will release your shipment. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you may want to contact your local customs office for further information. You agree to indemnify us in full in respect of any such duties and taxes.
(10) Returns & Refunds
3.1 In the event that any items are lost or damaged in transit, please contact us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3.2 In the case that items received are damaged or faulty, please retain the items and contact us within 24 hours of receipt. We will ask you to return the damaged or faulty goods to us straight away. Shipping charges on returned merchandise are at the customer’s expense and we recommend registered post as we will not be responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit. Postage will be refunded only if goods are faulty or an error has been made on our part.
(11) Privacy notice
4.1 Personal data received during the order process is used solely for the purpose of processing and delivering your order. Your information will not be passed on to any third parties. If you have subscribed to our mailing list, you may unsubscribe at any time by sending a blank email with “Unsubscribe Mailing List” in the subject line to email@example.com
5.1 The content available through the Website is the sole property of 'Everything is Illustrated' and is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. Images used in this website are reproduced with the express permission of the relevant Artist. Copyright is retained by the Artist or 'Everything is Illustrated'. The copyright on this Website is owned by 'Everything is Illustrated'. Any unauthorised reproduction is an infringement of our rights and may result in legal proceedings.
(13) Additional items & conditions of use
6.1 The user may access any part of the site to view for personal non-commercial use only. Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the Website for any commercial purpose is prohibited.
6.2 The content of the Website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. 'Everything is Illustrated' has done its best to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials contained on its Website but excludes any warranty express or implied as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material contained in this Website. 'Everything is Illustrated' will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use the Website or from any unauthorised access or alteration to the Website (by any third party). Whilst we take reasonable steps to protect our system from electronic virus attack or other harmful event we give no warranty that the Website is free of any virus or harmful matter. 6.3 'Everything is Illustrated' accepts no responsibility for loss or damage that may arise from reliance on information or advice contained on its Website.
6.4 Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to 'Everything is Illustrated'. 6.5 'Everything is Illustrated' reserves the rights at any time to suspend or terminate your access to or use of the Website.
(14) Limitation of liability
7.1 No Warranty. We (and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees) do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Our Website and our services are provided “as is” and as and when available, and to the extent permissible by law we exclude all implied warranties, conditions or other terms, whether implied by statute or otherwise, including without limitation any terms as to skill and care or timeliness of performance. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
7.2 Limitation of Liability. Nothing in this user Agreement shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our, agents or employees. Subject to the foregoing, we (including our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees) will not be liable for any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect of consequential damages (however arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or your use of the website. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. We (and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees) also have no liability of any sort (including liability of negligence) for the acts of omissions of other providers of telecommunications services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment. Our liability to you or any third party, and the liability of our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees, in any circumstance is limited to the gathering of (a) the total sum you have paid to us in relation to the goods ordered by you giving rise to liability, and (b) £100.
7.3 Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement (including the documents incorporated by reference) or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
7.4 Notices. Unless otherwise stated, notices to us must be sent by registered mail to 'Everything is Illustrated', 35, Beaumont Walk, London NW3 4SW, England and notices to you will be sent to the email address that you provide to us during the ordering process (receipt is deemed 24 hours after an email is sent, unless we receive notice that the email address is invalid), or by registered mail.
(13) APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION AND MISCELLANEOUS
8.1 These Terms & Conditions of use shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with English Law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or other matters arising therefrom. For the exclusive benefit of 'Everything is Illustrated' it shall retain the right to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of residence of any user of the Website.
8.2 If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
8.3 These terms are not intended to confer any benefit on a third party under the provision of the Contracts (Rights of the Third Parties) Act 1999.
8.4 The failure of 'Everything is Illustrated' to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.